Saturday, September 1, 2012

new place.

Sorry, I really left y'all in the dark, huh?  Well, it's not because I just completely abandoned blogging.  I'm in the process of creating a new blog.  Tinysnapshots has been a fun place to start though.  I created it back in 2010, right after Michael and I got married.  I really had NO idea what blogging even meant.  I somehow stumbled upon a lady's blog (she wrote from her home in Australia), and I loved it....and I wanted to make my own.  Tinysnapshots was born within a few hours in an apartment in downtown St. Louis.  

Since then, I've written about tons of stuff, but mostly personal things, especially my journey during my pregnancy with Baby M.  I love writing, and the last few weeks have been kinda weird since I haven't sat at this desk and typed for a solid hour about what has been going on in my little world.  However, my blog had gotten to a point that I felt like I had somehow "maxed out." I guess this was meaning it was time for a break, so I decided to take one.  I know some of y'all have missed me!  Even though everything isn't completely ready to launch, I'm ready to get back to writing and stuff.  So, I feel it's time to share with y'all my new place.

You can find me at:


BUT, you must know that Creek Junk won't be the same.  It's not going to be nearly as personal (well, I say that now, but we'll see).  It's going to be different, so be prepared.

Thank you for keepin' up with my little, growing family.  I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing stories through tinysnapshots.  I hope y'all continue reading...

-S

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back,
    In the book Simple Abundance, Sarah Ban Breathnach describes on the page of September 1st as a type of New Year resolution date...more on a spiritual level, not the habit resolution day of January 1st....Happy New Year...to many new discoveries in old things. :)
    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.simpleabundance.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed this blog. You took us on an amazing journey. Can't wait to see what the next one holds instore. Love Kathy

    ReplyDelete